alright I’m starting something new this week with the first edition of INDIECISIVE’S FRIDAY FIVE! hey, if Oprah can yell her fav things so can I right? So here are the 5 things on my mind this Friday:
1. all white everything: with labor day just around the corner I have every intention of donning white all weekend long. If you’ve seen my apartment you might be thinking “won’t she be camouflaging while at home?” you are correct sir. Author’s note: as a young one I wanted to be a dentist because my favorite color was white. “hmm, i wonder if I should only eat white foods too, hummus is basically white right?”
2. 20/20 part 2: today marks 1 month until the release of JT’s next album, a continuation of the greatness that was songs like “Strawberry Bubblegum,” “Tunnel Vision,” and “Let the Groove Get In;” in an interview JTlake said part deux would be similar to Future/Sex. In related news: I will die on September 30th.
3. list me up: BuzzFeed is on my list of sites to check daily but today this list made me seriously laugh out loud. also, this list isn’t too bad. Can BF just hire me already? or anybody??
4. n*sync girl 4lyf: since the events of this past sunday I have been on an n*sync binge, a JT binge as well but that’s just my life. My sister vicki shared this article with me and if you’re in n*sync fan it’s a must read, any why wouldn’t you be??
5. babysitter’s hub: while everyone enjoys their labor day weekend at the beach, by the pool, or on a boat, I will be judged by new yorkers wondering why a twelve year old is alone with a stroller. I’ll just keep thinking of this weekend as research for my next nanny diaries post, God I am so good to my 5 readers.
happy fiveday! – Patty
I awoke this morning to the best news, well, maybe second best (still no job): justiN, chriS, joeY, “lansteN,” and jC will reportedly be reuniting this Sunday @ the MTV VMAs.
Since that fateful day in 2002 when I watched TRL through a puddle of tears sitting on my dad’s recliner, and thus began plotting Carson Daily’s death, I have been waiting for an N*SYNC reunion. You might even say an N*SYNC reunion is all I ever wanted, baby.
Immediately after the news and throwing away Carson’s voodoo doll, I began researching my options on getting into Barclays this Sunday (ugh if only I would have gotten that job I applied for at Barclays! Or any other really). I have since entered every possible contest and ticket lottery continuously telling myself “its gonna be me,” law of attraction y’all!
as a little girl I wanted nothing more than to be the little black boy who got to dance with N*SYNC
But let’s get serious, can you imagine how epic this performance is going to be?? It makes me ill thinking about the possible matching overalls, frosted tips, choreographed dance sequences where Joey falls over, JT cornrows, JT CURLY HAIR, I just can’t. While I’m hoping for a greatest hits melody, the five of them could just stand there in camo cargo shorts and it would still be great, this I promise you.
bye bye bye,
see previous post about my unemployment
YouTube is a trap I tell you.
It all started with my seester Vicki posting a YouTube link to her bff’s profile. The video in question? A one hour and 40 minute video of N*SYNC’s No Strings Attached Tour live from MSG. As I’m sure we all know (look at me assuming anyone actually reads my blog), to the right of any given YouTube video is a list of similar videos. T’was there that I found my next distraction: N*SYNC’s Popodyssey tour, live. There was no turning back.
(I took periodic breaks to look at pics, duh)
I went on to watch N*SYNC’s SuperBowl performance with Aerosmith and Britney Spears (a must if you haven’t already), Ms. Spears’ MTV diary (obvi for the JT* glimpses), JT’s 20/20 interview post-Brit breakup (still don’t understand how she cheated on him), and the “Cry me a River” music vid (BURN); bringing me to JT’s latest video for “Take Back the Night.”
all in all, it was a pretty successful day.
*first of many JT posts